MAC Original 2 Piece Starter Knife Set
- Features a thin, razor-sharp blade made of extra-hard high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium alloy; 60 Rockwell hardness
- Rounded tip for safety and to prevent the tip from bending/breaking
- Features a convenient hanging eyelet in blade; 15° blade angle
- Large, comfortable Pakkawood handles are elevated for extra clearance; rust and stain resistant
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty
Item number: UPK
- MTMack the k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSharp and flexible
These knives are very sharp and flexible. They also sharpen very easily. Great for just about everything except cutting through bone and such. Love them.
- JJLC1931Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoThe Joy of MAC Knives
I have some very excellent kitchen knives, but when I saw the blunt end, raised design of MAC knives they caught my attention. Knowing the steel used in knives is critical in maintaining a sharp edge is primary to any knife the molybdenum element in the steel should possess the ability to create and reasonably sustain the desired sharpness. So I took a chance and ordered the starter set. I've used them now for two weeks and they are now my knives of choice. But to you readers, do what I did and order the ceramic manual sharpener so you can maintain the 15 deg. edge. These two knives are excellent and I highly recommend them.
- BBE57Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoSHARP
Excellent quality and a great value.
- DDennieVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoThe best quality
I bought the original 3 piece set last year for myself. This year I bought 2 2 piece sets for Christmas gift for family members. They grew up using my grandparent set that I have had for over 35 years.
- TTango48Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoSuper sharp!
It has been quite a while since I purchased them.
They were so sharp when I got them. I felt like by just looking at them you can get your fingers cut!