MAC Original 4 Piece Knife Set
- Features a thin, razor-sharp blade made of extra-hard high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium alloy; 60 Rockwell hardness
- Rounded tip for safety and to prevent the tip from bending/breaking
- Features a convenient hanging eyelet in blade; 15° blade angle
- Large, comfortable Pakkawood handles are elevated for extra clearance; rust and stain resistant
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty
Item number: GSP-41
- BTBrad the Sous C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat Starter Set
I bought these knives because every chef was required to have their own for a high end dining establishment. They arrived on time and in good condition, and I have to say I’m very happy with my purchase. They are sharp, lightweight and have a good selection for every cut I needed. They are also very sharp.
- LlytruVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoGift
Bought this set as gift for my son, he has been using for a couple weeks - loved the set and went out and purchased a folding case right away for them. Have heard no complaints
- MmlsVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoPassing down the tradition
Our first set of Mac knives were purchased (as requested) as a wedding gift 37 years ago, along with the ceramic sharpener and the rack to hang them on. After 35 years of heavy use, we decided it was time for a new set. We purchased a new set and when our first daughter got married she asked for Mac knives for a wedding gift, so we bought her a set and a sharpener. A friend took our old set and professionally sharpened them. I had forgotten he had them, and when he brought them back offered them to our 2nd daughter as she is getting married and moving to Uganda, E. Africa for a year and they can't take much with them. They wanted the Mac knives. They will probably leave them there when they return to the States. So, one family passing
down the tradition of Mac knives. One of the things we really like about them is the
fact that they hang. The new sets don't come with a rack, but our son-in-law made racks for the new sets. The new handles are black, I like the brown wood better, but the knives are still great.