MAC Chef Series 4" Paring Knife
- High carbon Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium steel blade for better edge-retention; easy to sharpen; 60 Rockwell hardness; 15° blade angle
- Light-weight due to the lack of a bolster and the thin blade eases stress on your hand and arm
- Completely tapered from spine to edge, creating a V-shaped blade that glides through cuts with ease
- Perfectly balanced weight distribution creates a sense of comfort when holding the knife
- Pakkawood handle has the look and feel of natural wood and lasts much longer
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty
Item number: HB-40
- TTavieVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoWhy did I wait so long to buy this knife?
I have been cooking for over 50 years and I finally have a wonderful knife - don't wait like I did!!! It makes cutting anything so easy. Best knife I have ever owned. The MAC brand receives great reviews from others which influenced my purchase.
- DDDaniel D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoExcellent Knife
I love MACs and this is perfect.