MAC Chef Series 5" Hollow Edge Prep Knife
- High carbon Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium steel blade for better edge-retention; easy to sharpen; 60 Rockwell hardness; 15° blade angle
- Light-weight due to the lack of a bolster and the thin blade eases stress on your hand and arm
- Completely tapered from spine to edge, creating a V-shaped blade that glides through cuts with ease
- Perfectly balanced weight distribution creates a sense of comfort when holding the knife
- Pakkawood handle has the look and feel of natural wood and lasts much longer
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty
Item number: TH-50
- NNjokiVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMAC the knife
I have owned MAC the knife for over three years. I won't cook anywhere without my 8 inch chef knife.
I recently employed a new sou chef, through the knot tying ceremony.
So to nicely say, don't touch my MAC.... I bought her 1 suited for her tiny hands. She makes the best greens ever. This edge makes easy work of collards, kale, mustard, etc.
- BBigBadBobVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoA little disappointed
I liked the shape of the knife and is well balanced. Has a nice feel to it - comfortable in your hand. My issue is that the cutting edge, although sharp, had two small chips and one of the chips had propagated a crack. It was like this right out of the box. I won’t be buying any more MAC knives if this is an example of their quality