Le Creuset Cast Iron 2.75-quart Cerise Shallow Round Dutch Oven
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention; durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Ergonomic knob and over-sized handles are designed for easy lifting; stainless steel knob is safe at any temperature
- Tight-fitting lid is specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, ceramic, electric, gas, halogen and oven; metal utensil safe
- Made in France with a lifetime warranty; dishwasher safe, although hand-washing recommended
Item number: 21045022060021
- JJainieVVerified BuyerReviewingLe Creuset Cast Iron 2.75-quart Oyster Shallow Round Dutch OvenI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoExcellent!!
Recent purchase, Love it, and, it the remains the Le Creuset Best quality, Always…Use it almost daily! And, grateful for your wonderful availability of these products!!
Best safe, and, fast delivery too!!
- QQwannleeVerified BuyerReviewingLe Creuset Cast Iron 2.75-quart Oyster Shallow Round Dutch OvenI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoExcellent quality! The size of this oven is very useful for specific dishes. My wife loves it!
My wife was missing a vessel of this size for her arsenal of wonderful Le Creuset cookware. She finds that this smaller and shallower size is very useful for certain dishes. She loves it!
- SSueVerified BuyerReviewingLe Creuset Cast Iron 2.75-quart Caribbean Shallow Round Dutch OvenI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat versatile size LeCrueset
Yes this is pricy but will last generations if taken care of. I love the size and color. Clean up is easy, I soak once pan is not too hot. Unlike my Staub with the dark surface the white interior discolors over time but doesn’t affect its performance. The quality is top notch.