Kramer 14 Slot Walnut Knife Block
- Includes slots for 7 knives with 1 sharpening steel slot
- 6 slots near the base are designed to hold steak knives
- Constructed of solid walnut with rubber feet for stability
- Safe and convenient way to store your knives
- Made in China
Item number: 34900-110
- KkatyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agolove it
very good quality and pretty big
- SSamihifiVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoThey all fit!
I have purchased some Kramer knives over the past couple years and the Chef's knife doesn't fit in any block. This was very reasonable and a nice Walnut wood, but most importantly it fits. It was a lucky find, because these director not seem to be available any longer, unless you buy a complete set.
- CcaptdaveVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoWow! WOW! WOW!
I thought I was buying a knife block. It turned out to be a quality piece of furniture, posing as a knife block. Beautiful work, and, oh, it holds my Bob Krmaer 10" chef's knife.
- JJCeeVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 3 out of 5 stars7 years agoNicely organized and large enough to fit larger knives
This is a nice block especially if you have larger knives. Heavy and sturdy with lots of slots for knife collection. The only negative is its finish. The face of the block is already singing through the finish to the light wood under the dark finish. Even the weight of the knives sliding in to the guard and hitting the face of the block has exposed the light wood under the finish. I was concerned about this when I bought it but all of the Kramer blocks have this stained finish. Would love to have the same block in a natural walnut.