Kramer Stainless Damascus 9" Slicing Knife
- Features a 101-layer blade with a deep-etched chevron Damascus design and SG2 super-steel core; 63 Rockwell Hardness
- Full tang tapered, triple riveted, linen micarta handle with signature decorative center pin
- Traditional 3-step hand-honed edge; 9 to 12° angle on each side for ultimate sharpness
- Blades are hand-finished, sharpened twice using a traditional honbazuke honing technique by skilled Japanese artisans, followed by a whetstone, custom grits and mirror polishing on a leather wheel
- Made in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 34890-233
- RRobertVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoKramer quality knife
A beautifully made knife that holds an edge like a well honed razor. If you like fine quality products, this will make you happy.
- LLucjanVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat quality
I like quality and Cutlery and More is the best place to buy excellent products including Bob Kramer knives. Expensive -- yes, but worth any penny.