Kramer Stainless Damascus Chef's & Paring Knife Set
- Set includes 3.5" Paring Knife and 8" Chef's Knife
- Features a 101-layer blade with a deep-etched chevron Damascus design and SG2 super-steel core; 63 Rockwell Hardness
- Full tang tapered, triple riveted, linen Micarta handle with signature decorative center pin
- Traditional 3-step hand-honed edge; 9 to 12° angle on each side for ultimate sharpness
- Blades are hand-finished, sharpened twice using a traditional Honbazuke honing technique by skilled Japanese artisans, followed by a whetstone, custom grits and mirror polishing on a leather wheel
- Made in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 34899-202
- JJoetoolVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect craftmanship
Kramer by Zwilling 2-piece is a great deal. Savings when buying the 2-piece. Very sharp out of the box. Great purchase.
- GGunnyVVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoExcellent Value
Purchased these two and the Santoku and so far very happy with how they perform. Have a fair amount of heft (weight) to them compared to the Mercer Carbon Steel knives I was previously using.
Main factor in buying was for the look though and they definitely do not disappoint. Gorgeous looking knives.
- CBChris B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoSharp Looking and Sharp Edges!
I first saw the 8" Chef's knife on JunsKitchen youtube channel. I was so impressed with the quality! For over a year I kept thinking of getting these knives, but was concerned about the cost. So, I kept using these old, cheap, dull knives I had. Even sharpening them didn't help much. I finally treated myself to these knives and am so glad that I did. I actually look forward to chopping and dicing! And they are beautiful and so unique!! They would make a lovely gift for the true chef in your circle of family or friends!
- RRedsavina202525Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoKramer Damascus
Cooking is my passion but not my job. I have a lot of commercial cookware and professional knives. These Kramer Damascus knives are the BEST I have ever used or seen for that matter. Both knives glide effortlessly through anything. I LOVE these knives!
- IIfly680GVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat knives at a great price
Bought them a few weeks ago and they are awesome. only thing is the knives are a bit sticky on the sides due to the Damascus. Other than that the are gorgeous and super sharp. Make sure you have a good whet stone to sharpen as these are super hard.