Kramer Stainless Damascus 3.5" Paring Knife
- Features a 101-layer blade with a deep-etched chevron Damascus design and SG2 super-steel core; 63 Rockwell Hardness
- Full tang tapered, triple riveted, linen micarta handle with signature decorative center pin
- Traditional 3-step hand-honed edge; 9 to 12° angle on each side for ultimate sharpness
- Blades are hand-finished, sharpened twice using a traditional honbazuke honing technique by skilled Japanese artisans, followed by a whetstone, custom grits and mirror polishing on a leather wheel
- Made in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 34890-103
- BBryce99Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA stunning knife.
A perfect paring knife. Don't worry about the price. Once you use it you will realize it's worth every penny. This flawless paring knife has perfect weight, balance and is scalpel sharp. Breathtaking craftsmanship. Bob Kramer and Zwilling have done it again.
- SSiriuscraigVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoKramer Beauty
Third knife that I have purchased in the Kramer line. As always a beautiful looking as well as functional knife. It came incredibly sharp without any visible flaws. Very nicely boxed as is the norm. The blade is only 3 1/2" long but what a pleasure to use this knife.