Kramer Stainless Damascus 8" Narrow Chef's Knife
- Features a 101-layer blade with a deep-etched chevron Damascus design and SG2 super-steel core; 63 Rockwell Hardness
- Full tang tapered, triple riveted, linen micarta handle with signature decorative center pin
- Traditional 3-step hand-honed edge; 9 to 12° angle on each side for ultimate sharpness
- Blades are hand-finished, sharpened twice using a traditional honbazuke honing technique by skilled Japanese artisans, followed by a whetstone, custom grits and mirror polishing on a leather wheel
- Made in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 34881-203
- SSamCookVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoIncredible Beautiful!
The knife is incredible beautiful as functional. I use this knife to cutting meats and veggies as prep for cooking lunch and dinner, which is so sharp and easy to use. I plan to buy more Bob Kramer knife made by Zwilling. I am very happy buying it.
- EIEric in A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTruly amazing and functional piece of art!
I Purchased this after having purchased a Kramer carbon steel chefs knife. Lighter than expected with a beautiful feeling in the hand (I use pinch grip and have fairly large hands)LOVE THIS KNIFE!!!
- EejlifVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoI'm no expert
I decided to treat myself to a new knife and looked around for a while and landed on this one. It was on sale and I like the Damascus steel look just for something cool to look at. Not much to say bad about it. It's pretty heavy I suppose but dang does it cut. Just slices through a tri tip in one smooth action. It's fun to use, I look forward to cutting things now more than ever before. I liked it so much I bought a 5" version as well.
- DDonJVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agobeautiful knife
I have a dozen or so really nice knives. This is the first time though that upon opening the box I was so impressed with the appearance that my immediate reaction was, "Oh, I want another." It does not come across in the product photos on the web site but the color of the blade is a matte grey. Very handsome with the Damascus pattern etched across it.
The blade is super sharp. Cutting paper ribbons is just fun.
- AAviaVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoExtraordinary Blade and balance
This knife is a dream to work with. The blade glides through tasks effortlessly. Besides good balance...comfortable handle grip...it is a stunning display of art in my kitchen.