Kramer Stainless Damascus 14 Piece Knife Block Set
- Features a 101-layer blade with a deep-etched chevron Damascus design and SG2 super-steel core; 63 Rockwell Hardness
- Full tang tapered, triple riveted, linen micarta handle with signature decorative center pin
- Traditional 3-step hand-honed edge; 9 to 12° angle on each side for ultimate sharpness
- Blades are hand-finished, sharpened twice using a traditional honbazuke honing technique by skilled Japanese artisans, followed by a whetstone, custom grits and mirror polishing on a leather wheel
- Made in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 34953-014
- BKBrenda K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuper Sharp, Super Awesome!
These knives cut through food like it's all butter. They look good and are very sharp!
- Wwonder_dogVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agogreat set of knives
I bought the chef knife from this set a couple months back and loved it so much that I purchased the entire set to replace my existing kitchen knives. These are very well designed and stay sharp for a long time. Very good quality.
- AAjrVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoKramer Damascus masterpiece
Superb fit and finish. Perfect balance. Comfortable grip. Fantastic cutting. Beautiful.
- JMJoey M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoBest Ever
I always tried to get out of paying a lot for my knives. Finally stepped up a paid for the knives and I can say worth every penny. The craftsmanship is incredible. If you want to buy the last set of knives you will ever need buy these. Sooo sharp I love it.
- SSharp1Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoHigh Quality/ Knife Block Could be Improved
The knives are high quality with beautiful detail and superior cutting edges. I have not had a problem with staining on the knives as another reviewer stated. The knife block on the right side of the steak knives bothers me, because it is not continuous with the rest of the block, thus, the deduction of a star. It looks like over time it might be a problem with separating. Please see the picture. Overall, I love this knife set, but I do wish it didn't have an empty slot.