Kramer Meiji 7" Santoku Knife
- The potent core of FC61 fine carbide stainless steel is protected by 100 layers of nickel and stainless steel
- Ice-hardened Friodurx2 blade offer exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance; mirror-polished blade have a distinctive etched ladder Damascus pattern designed by Bob Kramer
- Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness; 61 Rockwell Hardness with 9 to 12° angle on each side
- Full tang construction provides perfect balance and superior durability so you can cut with confidence
- Ergonomic D-shaped charcoal Pakkawood handle features a signature Bob Kramer mosaic pin made in his Washington workshop
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 38268-183
- SSemajVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoA good discount also helps.
Thanks for the past discount offer I was able to buy it. I’m a great Bob Kramer fan. It’s good craftsmanship!