Kramer Meiji 10" Bread Knife
- The potent core of FC61 fine carbide stainless steel is protected by 100 layers of nickel and stainless steel
- Ice-hardened Friodurx2 blade offer exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance; mirror-polished blade have a distinctive etched ladder Damascus pattern designed by Bob Kramer
- Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness; 61 Rockwell Hardness with a single bevel 9 to 12° angle
- Full tang construction provides perfect balance and superior durability so you can cut with confidence
- Ergonomic D-shaped charcoal Pakkawood handle features a signature Bob Kramer mosaic pin made in his Washington workshop
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 38266-263
- LLotharVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoKramer bends art and science well!
I love my Kramer Meiji knives. I prefer a traditional Japanese style handle and a folded steel blade. Kramer goes a level up with beauty as well as function. When people come over they are drawn to the Kramer Meiji knives in my set.