Hestan NanoBond 12.5" Titanium Stainless Steel Skillet
- Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to stainless steel, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4x harder than typical stainless steel and resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting
- Triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCore aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating; safe, nonreactive surface is 100% toxin free
- Sealed rims are encapsulated in stainless steel to protect against delamination and pitting without any exposure of aluminum; flared rims offer perfect drip free pouring; interior flush rivets prevent food buildup, allowing for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting ability
- Stay-cool French-inspired riveted handle for greater comfort and control
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, oven and broiler safe up to 1,050°F; wood, steel wool, metal utensil safe
- Handcrafted in Italy with a lifetime warranty; dishwasher safe
Item number: 60031
- IIficanUcan2Verified BuyerReviewingHestan NanoBond 8.5" Titanium Stainless Steel SkilletI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing!
This was a gift to my daughter. However, to test it's nonstick abilities I did the following. First, cooked eggs once over lightly. They slid like a skater on ice. Second, without washing I cooked two more eggs for egg sandwiches. Again, greased lightning. Finally and again without washing, cooked salmon filet skin down. Readily released from the pan with a nudge from a spatula. I used only a dollop of olive oil. Always a true pleasure buying from cutleryandmore.com
I can attest to their stellar customer service. Thank you.