Global 6" Serrated Utility Knife
- Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel blade is made up of chromium, molybdenum and vanadium
- 10 to 15° serrated single blade edge is ground on one side; single piece of steel for unsurpassed performance
- Ice-tempered, Rockwell Hardness of 56-58° holds a unique razor-sharp convex edge longer
- Stainless steel hygienic handle with signature dimple pattern offering a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Ergonomic handle is filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash with gentle dish soap and dry
Item number: GS-14
- ZzantreuI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoVersatile knife
Great utilty knife, light weight versatile
- HHz_zzzzzzVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat knife!
Very light and sharp. Good looking.