Global Sai 5" Santoku Knife
- 3-layer special Cromova 18 Sanso material, sandwiched between two layers of softer corrosion-resistant 18/8 SUS410 stainless steel
- 12.5° double bevel blade edge is ground on each side and mirror-polished by hand for exceptional long-lasting endurance
- Rockwell Hardness of 56-58°; each blade is individually hammered by hand so the air pockets between the blade make food elegantly fall away from the surface
- Stainless steel hygienic handle features 7 signature black dots which reflect the 7 Samurai codes of honor; unique thumb rest gives added comfort and control
- Ergonomic handle is filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash with gentle dish soap and dry
Item number: SAI-M03
- MMIKERRVerified BuyerReviewingGlobal Sai 7.5" Santoku KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoA Super Santoku
I researched a lot of Santoku knives & manufacturers before settling on Global.I spent days reading reviews of several knives as well,especially regarding fit-to-hand.I live in a rural area so had no opportunity to test knives for weight,feel,fit,etc..I made the right choice.The Global SAI-03 Santoku.It fits my large hands well,is comfortably heavy & of course chops precisely.I'm right handed.I use the knife for chopping vegetables.Additionally Cutlery & More had a super price & fast shipping.
- KketokathyVerified BuyerReviewingGlobal Sai 5" Santoku KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoMy favorite knife!
Discovered the Global Sai line and wow! The design, feel and use is better than I've ever had and I've gone through my fair share of knives over the years. As a home cook, they are expensive, however, I don't see where I'll ever have to replace them. Slowly building my collection now and I know they will last me a life time. Don't hesitate purchasing these and especially from Cutlery and More - fast shipping and unbeatable prices (loving their sales).
- AAdam_SteelVerified BuyerReviewingGlobal Sai 5" Santoku KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoGreat Knife
I love how comfortable it feels in my hand and how well balanced the knife is.
- JjacketmanVerified BuyerReviewingGlobal Sai 7.5" Santoku KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoa great supplement to the standard set
Bought this knife to supplement a 7-knife set. I can't speak for left-handers, but for me these knives are by far the best I have ever owned. I love the styling and attention to detail, including the lack of exposed seams and the cullets on the blades. The balance is terrific, and they hold a great edge.
- MMauiLoriVerified BuyerReviewingGlobal Sai 5" Santoku KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoBest knife ever!
My son recommended Global knives and I am thrilled with this Global Sai. I plan on adding to my collection upon their next sale.