Global Sai 9" Bread Knife
- 3-layer special Cromova 18 Sanso material, sandwiched between two layers of softer corrosion-resistant 18/8 SUS410 stainless steel
- 12.5° serrated single bevel blade edge is ground on one side and mirror-polished by hand for exceptional long-lasting endurance
- Rockwell Hardness of 56-58°; each blade is individually hammered by hand so the air pockets between the blade make food elegantly fall away from the surface
- Stainless steel hygienic handle features 7 signature black dots which reflect the 7 Samurai codes of honor; unique thumb rest gives added comfort and control
- Ergonomic handle is filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash with gentle dish soap and dry
Item number: SAI-05
- PPismotortugaVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoTrue bread knife. Global quality
Been wanting this knife for a while. Excellent quality. We love Global products. In particular the SAI line
- JJessicaZVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoI love this knife!
Not only is this knife gorgeous, but it has a fantastic grip and fulfills all my bread slicing fantasies. Thrilled to add this to my Global collection.