Global 3" Paring Knife with Solid Handle
- Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel blade is made up of chromium, molybdenum and vanadium
- 10 to 15° double bevel blade edge is ground on each side; single piece of steel for unsurpassed performance
- Ice-tempered, Rockwell Hardness of 56-58° holds a unique razor-sharp convex edge longer
- Stainless steel hygienic handle with signature dimple pattern offering a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Ergonomic handle is solid and drop-forged to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash with gentle dish soap and dry
Item number: GSF-46
- DdeejayVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoExtremely sharp
Global knives feel good in the hand, hold their edge well, and are extremely sharp. If you are looking for a high quality knife they are always a good choice.
- JjysportVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoHandy little knife
I am just now switching over to Japanese style knives. This little paring knife is very handy. It does get dull faster than my Shun knives, but it sharpens back up very easily. I am glad I purchased this.
- KIKathy In C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoLove it!
I've had this paring knife for about three weeks now and couldn't be happier with my purchase! It's nice and light, comfortable in my hand, and most importantly the blade is sharp! I actually came to the site to buy a Santoku, which I did. It's the look alike Global 7", and being that the price was so good (and I shopped around, trust me) that I was able to replace my old paring knife too. My sister highly recommend Global and I'm very happy that she did. I love this knife, the ease of online ordering, and the prompt delivery, which was free by the way with orders over $49!
- MMMN m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoGreat steel and quality, quite thin handle.
I love most of my Global knives, and I have about 10 of them.
Edge holding is great, I am only touching up most of them every two-three months or so.
This paper is no different but I found handle is too thin for me - I have XL size gloves. But I am keeping and still using this knife for about two years now.