Global 3 Piece Knife Set
- Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel blades are made up of chromium, molybdenum and vanadium
- 10 to 15° double bevel blade edges are ground on each side; single piece of steel for unsurpassed performance
- Ice-tempered, Rockwell Hardness of 56-58° holds a unique razor-sharp convex edge longer
- Stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offering a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Ergonomic handles are filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash with gentle dish soap and dry
Item number: G-833889
- EDEJ D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGift to daughter
Gift was welcomed and considered great quality. House warming present
- SSherryVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoMy son-in-law introduced me to these knives
I waited a few months to buy them. Every time I sliced a cauliflower I remembered “I NEED these knives”. Every time I use them I have a sigh of joy. Thank you Sean!!!
- CLChef L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoFirst Global Knife set
I was fascinated with Global back in in 1970.......the balance was improved since than. Very light & very sharp. I brought 2 sets from your company. One as a gift the other for my indulgence.In my retiring years as a chef I'm impress!