Global 7" Heavyweight Butcher's Knife
- Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel blade is made up of chromium, molybdenum and vanadium
- 10 to 15° double bevel blade edge is ground on each side; single piece of steel for unsurpassed performance
- Drop-forged ice-tempered, Rockwell Hardness of 56-58° holds a unique razor-sharp convex edge longer
- Stainless steel hygienic handle with signature dimple pattern offering a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Ergonomic handle is filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash with gentle dish soap and dry
Item number: GF-27
- HHillbillyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat Knife
I purchased 2 of these knives in preparation for butchering a 400 lb hog on 7/8/17. Knives performed flawlessly during the butchering process, they are well balanced and stayed throughout entire operation. Only issue was knives needed to be longer, but that is not a slight against purchase as I knew how long they were when I purchased them.
- PPlatoonDaddyI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoIt's a beauty.
I have several Global knives and do a lot of cooking and bbq'ing so I selected this knife to use for trimming briskets, pork butts, cutting suckling pigs, turkeys and chickens. It is a beautiful knife, but a bit small for large jobs.