Global 8" Flexible Swedish Fillet Knife
- Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel blade is made up of chromium, molybdenum and vanadium
- 10 to 15° double bevel blade edge is ground on each side; single piece of steel for unsurpassed performance
- Ice-tempered, Rockwell Hardness of 56-58° holds a unique razor-sharp convex edge longer
- Stainless steel hygienic handle with signature dimple pattern offering a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Ergonomic handle is filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash with gentle dish soap and dry
Item number: G-30
- MMaricarVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat fillet and butterflying knife
I mainly use this for filleting or doing a butterfly on meat or chicken.
Works really well for the purpose because the hand does not appear too awkward when butterflying the meats. It is also not too tall, so just right if you don't have very large hands.
- MMarilyn2Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoBeautiful
I bought this for a fisherman friend of my sons. This is my first global knife. I am very impressed with the design and so was he. I cannot wait until he filets his fish with it after a successful fishing trip. Again, I am very impressed with the design and quality.
- MMikeVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoBeautiful knife, very sharp
Beautiful knife, very sharp and great service.