Global 7" Chef's Knife
- Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel blade is made up of chromium, molybdenum and vanadium
- 10 to 15° double bevel blade edge is ground on each side; single piece of steel for unsurpassed performance
- Ice-tempered, Rockwell Hardness of 56-58° holds a unique razor-sharp convex edge longer
- Stainless steel hygienic handle with signature dimple pattern offering a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Ergonomic handle is filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash with gentle dish soap and dry
Item number: G-55
- NNcmimiVerified BuyerReviewingGlobal 7" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLightweight and Sharpe!
I bought a new set of knives from a reputable company. I was still not satisfied with how sharpe they were brand new. I started researching and found this knife. It is perfect for detailed work and is extremely Sharpe!! Lightweight which is great for my small hands that have arthritis . Best knife I own and I will be purchasing more
- JBJack B.Verified BuyerReviewingGlobal 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoExtremely sharp!
I bought this about a month ago, absolutely love it! I did not know how sharp a knife could be.
- BBrigidVerified BuyerReviewingGlobal 6" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuper smooth!!!
Purchased about a month ago and so far extremely happy. I don’t know a lot about knives so I read a lot of the reviews. I did choose a shorter blade because I’m not very large. It seemed like the knives I was using in the past were just so big. I’m glad I did. This seems to work very well in my hand. I’m very happy with my purchase and the service I have received!!!
- KKellen8788Verified BuyerReviewingGlobal 7" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoDependable edge!
This is my fourth Global knife, so the quality is nothing new, though always delightful. What surprised me was the "shopping" experience. There it was, more affordable than ever, and it practically flew to our doorstep.
- BBeaVerified BuyerReviewingGlobal 7" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLightweight, super sharp and perfectly balanced.
Good value for everyday use. Doesn’t tire the arm working with a good weight knife that stays sharp with the thin blade. This is my 5th purchase as gifts. But don’t use it for chopping bones or ice or seafood.