Enso SG2 6" Utility Knife
- Constructed of Japanese SG2 Micro Carbide powder stainless steel; 63 Rockwell Hardness
- 101 layer stainless steel Damascus construction with SG2 steel core; Japanese kanji is hand engraved on the blade
- Approximately 12° blade angle; double-bevel edge for both right and left-handed use
- Black canvas micarta handle with 18/10 stainless steel bolster and engraved end cap, red spacers and Samurai Crest
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty; clean with warm water and mild detergent
Item number: 35716
- LLotharVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoA Ferrari for sure.
I originally bought my first Enso SG2 because I liked the look and the filet knife style was not available in other brands. Once I got the knife in hand it really raised my appreciation. It’s smooth, polished. Cuts like a razor and has a little flex in the blade. Also the Japanese carving on the blade gives it a custom feel as though it was loved while being crafted.
- DDevinI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoVery sharp and comfortable to use.
This knife is super sharp. It cuts through paper cleaner than a razor blade. I've used it for about 2 weeks and it still cuts though paper like when I first pulled it out of the box. I got this and the Kiritsuke. They are both amazing knives.