Enso SG2 8" Kiritsuke Knife
- Constructed of Japanese SG2 Micro Carbide powder stainless steel; 63 Rockwell Hardness
- 101 layer stainless steel Damascus construction with SG2 steel core; Japanese kanji is hand engraved on the blade
- Approximately 12° blade angle; double-bevel edge for both right and left-handed use
- Black canvas micarta handle with 18/10 stainless steel bolster and engraved end cap, red spacers and Samurai Crest
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty; clean with warm water and mild detergent
Item number: 35730
- BBryce99Verified BuyerReviewingEnso SG2 8" Kiritsuke Knife with StandI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA Magnificent Knife
This knife blows me away. Awesome! Perfectly balanced, ideal weight and wicked sharp right out of the box. Flawless craftsmanship.
Nimble - Whether you are slicing, dicing or chopping; be it vegetables, fruits or proteins, it cuts like a dream.
Beautiful, functional and stunning. It has become my go-to favorite knife.
- SSharpieVerified BuyerReviewingEnso SG2 8" Kiritsuke KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBrilliant
Perfectly balanced with amazing sharpness.
- ELEric Loves Y.Verified BuyerReviewingEnso SG2 8" Kiritsuke Knife with StandI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI became a Yaxell's knives collector w/ this one.
This was my first knife from Yaxell company (Yaxell makes Enso Knives). I love it so much that I got hook into collecting all of them. I watched for the sale and started buying 1,2,3 at a time and I now have over 20+ Yaxell knives all sorts: Super Gou, Gou, Ran+, Dragon, Tsuchimon, Mon, Enso SG2, Enso HD. I am not a chef! I am just a happy knife collector. So, my review is strictly from a mind of a happy knife collector. What I love about this knife and all other Yaxell knives are that they are very sharp out of the box, and the handles are so comfortable, water proof, easy maintenance, and the weight distribution, fit and finished are top notch 10/10. The handle on this ENSO SG2 are black with two red rings which look almost the same as the Yaxell Ypsilon series that cost $499 each. I am happy with this Enso SG2 line. I also bought the Enso magnetic sheath which made it so nice to put on my desk for display. Many thanks to Cutlery and More for having these available and its amazing customer service. Also, thank you to Ryky Tran @Burrfection for reviewing and recommending Yaxell on his youtube channel.
- MMgstar44Verified BuyerReviewingEnso SG2 8" Kiritsuke KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAwesome Knife
Received this knife over a month ago and have loved it ever since. Very sharp, cuts like a dream
- KHKen H.Verified BuyerReviewingEnso SG2 8" Kiritsuke Knife with StandI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWonderful knife
I now have 20 knives on magnetic holders. This kiritsuke makes 21. This and the Yaxell mon chef's knife are my two go to's. The rather flat belly is great for my push cut style of cutting. The handle is comfortable to hold in a pinch grip. The initial sharpness is on point as have all knives I've gotten from Yaxell. Have been using it for 3 weeks. Haven't felt a degradation of the cutting edge yet. It doesn't hurt that it's a beautiful piece of art in the kitchen either. I'll be buying more from the enso-Yaxell lineup I think the Yaxell Dragon 10" chefs knife will be next.