Enso SG2 8" Chef's Knife
- Constructed of Japanese SG2 Micro Carbide powder stainless steel; 63 Rockwell Hardness
- 101 layer stainless steel Damascus construction with SG2 steel core; Japanese kanji is hand engraved on the blade
- Approximately 12° blade angle; double-bevel edge for both right and left-handed use
- Black canvas micarta handle with 18/10 stainless steel bolster and engraved end cap, red spacers and Samurai Crest
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty; clean with warm water and mild detergent
Item number: 35700
- JAjoe a.Verified BuyerReviewingEnso SG2 9.5" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product WeeklyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoexceeded expectations
I've only used this knife twice, and it has exceeded my expectations in the way it cuts...like a dream. I've never used a knife this sharp. It's an extreme pleasure to do so. It's a beautiful knife, light weight and feels great in my hand. I hope it will retain its edge for many months.
- JRJose R.Verified BuyerReviewingEnso SG2 6" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSgmrod
The best 6 inches chef’s knife I even own. Perfect balance and looks very proy
- SSSeafood S.Verified BuyerReviewingEnso SG2 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful and razor sharp
First time using it last night on a tenderloin….Merry Christmas from me to me…Love it…Lamb tonight…many more meals to follow.
- HNHERNZ NYC cooking C.Verified BuyerReviewingEnso SG2 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoEnso Sg2
This is excellent kitchen knife compare to vg10. Blade 12 ‘ blade angle its easy to cut. Onion tomatoes etc my all knife collection is Enso and yaxell
- PPAFDenverVerified BuyerReviewingEnso SG2 10" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI really like these knives
I bought the 8" version of this first and just sort of fell in love with it. It really has become my go-to knife. There's something about the way it feels and cuts that feels perfect for me. My Wusthof collection is seeing much less use now.
It's not a cheap knife, but I am glad I bought it.