Enso HD 6" Utility Knife
- VG-10 steel cutting core for excellent edge retention
- 37-layer stainless Damascus blades with hammered (tsuchime) finish
- Rockwell Hardness 61; blades are hand-ground to approximately 12°
- Double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use
- Black canvas micarta with stainless steel bolster, rivets and end cap; enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 35616
- DBD B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoExcellent
I love everything about the Enso Yaxell knives....very sharp VG10......micarta is probably my favorite handle material.....hammering and engraving are beautiful! The 6" is a good all around utility knife.
- CAChef A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat craftsmanship, Razor sharp
Very impressed with the quality of this knife. Perfect for light utility work such as veggie preparation where precision cutting is required. Be very careful when using this knife it is extremely sharp. Holds its edge as expected for a Japanese knife. When sharpening, it is advisable to use a fine whetstone. The price is very reasonable for the quality that you receive.
- DDaveVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoAbsolutely exquisite cutlery
The most beautiful exquisite cutlery I have owed, Scalpel Sharp extremely strong. Any one that does not try these knives will be greatly disappointed they did not.
- DDjb2677Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoKnife from Enso
What a awesome knife. Very sharp
- RRaven12Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReal quality
I bought 2 End knives about a month ago and I was so impressed I ordered 2 more.