Enso HD 9" Slicing Knife
- VG-10 steel cutting core for excellent edge retention
- 37-layer stainless Damascus blades with hammered (tsuchime) finish
- Rockwell Hardness 61; blades are hand-ground to approximately 12°
- Double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use
- Black canvas micarta with stainless steel bolster, rivets and end cap; enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 35609
- HHandymanVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoCarving Knife exceeds expectations.
Wanted a long very sharp carving knife, and wanted to add a knife that would be attractive for carving at the table. The rockell on this knife looked like it would hold an edge and with the sharpening angle would be extremely sharp. Is as expected, looks like great quality at a fair price.
- CCruz85Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSharp knife
Bought this knife a month ago I work in a professional kitchen use this every Saturday night to slice prime rib works well
- DDjones91Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSturdy and Sharp!
I have now purchased 2 Enso HD knives. They come incredibly factory sharp. The handle construction is very comfortable in the hand and the knife has a good weight to it, making the knife feel sturdy. It takes a little work to sharpen, but the edge retention is excellent. Perfect knife for a professional kitchen due to it's durability. My first use of the knife was on a whole top round. I sliced through about a 8" x 10" section in one stroke!
- LTLo the c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoSharp knife
I'm a professional chef I have worked with German knives for 15 years But this knifes has them beat I have purchased 8 of the Enso knifes I will never use any other knife again