Enso HD 6" Serrated Utility Knife
- VG-10 steel cutting core for excellent edge retention
- 37-layer stainless Damascus blades with hammered (tsuchime) finish
- Rockwell Hardness 61; blades are hand-ground to approximately 12°
- Single bevel edge for both right and left-handed use
- Black canvas micarta with stainless steel bolster, rivets and end cap; enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 35626
- FflagmanI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSharp and beautiful
I bought this knife on a great holiday discount to replace an old 5 inch serrated utility knife that had a lot of use. This is a bit of a different style of serrated utility and so far I'm quite happy with it. The tooth spacing is quite small and the sharpness is outstanding, making it particularly good at very delicate items like tomatoes. Like all Enso HD knives, the handle is comfortable and very solid feeling. This is my new go-to serrated knife.
- MMazzyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoVery Sharp!
The best ever for slicing tomatoes, peaches or any soft vegetable/fruit with a firm outer layer and soft exterior. Sharp as a razor!!
- NnoneVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoFantastic
Looks and feels great. Goes through soft tomatoes like soft butter.How
- BBigALI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoThe best kitchen knives for the money
I have purchased seven (so far) Enso kitchen knives for my girlfriend. The are all of exceptionally high quality, razor sharp and works of art. And that's not an exaggeration. I wish they made pocket, hunting and tactical knives!
If you want the best and you don't want to overpay for quality, look no further than Enso / Yaxell. You won't be disappointed.