Enso HD 5.5" Prep Knife
- VG-10 steel cutting core for excellent edge retention
- 37-layer stainless Damascus blades with hammered (tsuchime) finish
- Rockwell Hardness 61; blades are hand-ground to approximately 12°
- Double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use
- Black canvas micarta with stainless steel bolster, rivets and end cap; enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 35621
- SRStephen R.Verified BuyerReviewingEnso HD 5.5" Prep KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Bought For A GiftHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA great gift
I bought this knife for a relative Christmas. He used it to help prep Christmas Day, dinner. Beautiful blade and sharp right out of the box.
- JBJames B.Verified BuyerReviewingEnso HD 5.5" Prep KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA new classic
I value quality, ergonomics and longevity in my kitchen equipment and this is the first knife I've purchased in 20 years-- it beautifully fills the gap between 8" chef's and 4.5" utility blades in my tool box. The Enso 5.5" Prep delivers a truly beautifully crafted blade, flawlessly sharp out of the box. The handle, blade height and overall balance make it a versatile everyday slicing and dicing knife that is a joy to use. It is already my new favorite among my old classics.
Ordering process and delivery were easy and fast .
- BRBrooklyn r.Verified BuyerReviewingEnso HD 5.5" Prep Knife with Magnetic SheathI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWonderful knife
I am a big fan of this shape. I use it mostly for cutting and preparing vegetables. It is quite comfortable and well-balanced and is great for the work I do the most. It would also be useful for fish. I rarely cut meat but I think it would be fine also. Stores neatly in the sheath which is included.
- II.V.Verified BuyerReviewingEnso HD 5.5" Prep Knife with Magnetic SheathI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoExcellent workmanship
Very sharp out of the box. Excellent workmanship. would definitely recommend it!
- OOahuanVerified BuyerReviewingEnso HD 5.5" Prep Knife with Magnetic SheathI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoFavorite Knife
I bought this knife for two different people on two separate occasions. Both recipients responded immediately, not only thanking me for the gift, but telling that this knife has become their favorite. Both had almost identical reasons for being so pleased with the knife, saying that it is beautiful, very sharp and the easiest knife to handle for the widest variety of cutting tasks. It has become the one they reach for most of the time.