Enso HD 4" Paring Knife
- VG-10 steel cutting core for excellent edge retention
- 37-layer stainless Damascus blades with hammered (tsuchime) finish
- Rockwell Hardness 61; blades are hand-ground to approximately 12°
- Double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use
- Black canvas micarta with stainless steel bolster, rivets and end cap; enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 35635
- TBTim B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Bought For A GiftHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect is how my wife describes them
Very sharp, handles are a perfect fit for her small hands! She absolutely loves them! And they compliment the other Enso HD kitchen knifes we purchased last year, Highly recommend them.
- GgolfcoachwillVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoEnzo Paring
As a knife sharpener, I appreciate the quality and design of the HD series. I recently upgraded from German steel to an Enzo HD set. I love the ease of cutting this series offers and the handle feels perfect in my hand. This company has been around since the 1930's and have master craftsman create these works of art.
- HHopinVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoMy third Enso
It is a asteticaly pleasing knife that holds an edge well and fits my hand. It's just a great knife.
- VOVicki O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat Paring Knife
Got the knife about 2 months ago and really like the way it fits in the hand not to mention that it is REALLY sharp and holds its edge well.
- DDavidVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat knife
Light, hard, maneuverable, and scary sharp out the box. The handle is a comfortable d shape and the knife performs. Pretty too.