Enso HD 8" Kiritsuke Knife with Stand
- VG-10 steel cutting core for excellent edge retention
- 37-layer stainless Damascus blades with hammered (tsuchime) finish
- Rockwell Hardness 61; blades are hand-ground to approximately 12°
- Double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use
- Black canvas micarta with stainless steel bolster, rivets and end cap; enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 35630ST
- BBattVerified BuyerReviewingEnso HD 8" Kiritsuke KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSharp as a razor
Cut carrots up every day(rabbits) best so far
- DMDennis M.Verified BuyerReviewingEnso HD 8" Kiritsuke Knife with StandI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoIt is my go to chef knife now.
I own a lot of nice knives mostly Wusthof and Shun. And I have ordered complete sets for all three of my adult children from cutlery and more. Two Wusthof and one Enso. But I have always wanted a Kiritsuke knife. It was on sale so I took a chance. This knife is perfectly balanced, razor sharp and fits perfectly in my hand. I do not use a standard chefs knife anymore. You will not be disappointed with this knife. If you are,.. then you do not know how to use a knife.
- SSwiftyVerified BuyerReviewingEnso HD 8" Kiritsuke Knife with StandI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAmazing quality
I typically buy Shun knives, I broke my chefs knife due to negligence on my part. I need a replacement and knife caught my eye. I have heard good things about Enso and thought I would give it a try. Love the feel n my hand very well balanced knife
- UCUnderground C.Verified BuyerReviewingEnso HD 8" Kiritsuke KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLight and very sharp out the box
I bought this knife about a month ago been using it for prepping, loving it..
- VVosariVerified BuyerReviewingEnso HD 8" Kiritsuke KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoVery very nice
I consider it too pretty to use. Perhaps one day I find something worth cutting it with that knife ;)