Enso HD 6" Curved Boning Knife
- VG-10 steel cutting core for excellent edge retention
- 37-layer stainless Damascus blades with hammered (tsuchime) finish
- Rockwell Hardness 61; blades are hand-ground to approximately 12°
- Double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use
- Black canvas micarta with stainless steel bolster, rivets and end cap; enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 35636
- SRStephen R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Bought For A GiftHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Christmas Gift
Beautiful blade and sharp out of the box. I bought as a gift for a relative who used to cut a prime rib on Christmas day. He said he wants more of these knives so that he can display them in his kitchen.
- RVRobert V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product MonthlyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRazor sharp
Made easy work of a deer. Has a slight amount of flex but still stiff enough. Handle is comfortable. Looking forward to the pork and beef in spring.
- WDWill d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoThe weight
I love enso knives and it’s beautiful of craftsmanship and it fit beautifully in your hand well made
- JJaybeeVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGorgeous & very sharp
I have not actually used it yet but I am very impressed with the style and sharpness
- RR5RyderVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSharpest out of box knife I’ve owner
I have a lot of high-end knives, including Japanese knives sharpened to ~12degree angle. This is probably the sharpest knife out-of-the-box that I’ve owned. Be especially careful around the tip - it’ll go through anything like butter. My only criticism is the handle, which I wish was a little bigger. I find it a little short and light, but for how I use this knife (trimming briskets and other large BBQ meats) it’s not a big deal. This knife is a perfect compliment to my flexible Victorinox boning/fillet knife for occasions when I need something a little stiffer (and it’s certainly sharper than the Victorinox, though I’ve sharpened that one myself to be equal).