Enso HD 6" Boning Knife
- VG-10 steel cutting core for excellent edge retention
- 37-layer stainless Damascus blades with hammered (tsuchime) finish
- Rockwell Hardness 61; blades are hand-ground to approximately 12°
- Double bevel edge for both right and left-handed use
- Black canvas micarta with stainless steel bolster, rivets and end cap; enclosed full tang handle construction ensures strength, durability and balance
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 35606
- LLaxdanielVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful knife
I am happy with this knife, it’s beautiful and sharp. I use it primarily for deboning and trimming wild game meat, not as a field knife but in the kitchen.
- SSRW1Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoFantastic Quality, Price and Razor Sharp
This is an addition to my current Enso HD collection. They generally recommend that you don't use their other knives for work with bones. This does the trick.
- AAC45I recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoBEAUTY AND - -
Beauty and cuts like a razor!! So far has held the edge excellently!
- NNanners03Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoAesthetically pleasing AND functional!
Bought this knife as a gift to my boyfriend since we recently got into raising meat rabbits. He loves it and uses it for way more than its intended use! It's got great size and weight, and is really great for gutting and boning.
- BbubbaVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agovery sharp. nice weight
Great product. will by bread knife when I can afford it.