Demeyere Atlantis 3.5-quart Stainless Steel Saucier
- 7-ply induction bottom leads to 30% more efficiency on induction cookers
- Keeps heat within the saucier, rather than heating up surrounding air; speeds up cooking
- Durable, warp resistant, heavy gauge 7-ply stainless steel and copper base for even heating
- Includes heavy lid and drip-free rim for easy pouring; perfect for reducing liquid, preparing sauces or for heating and cooking soups
- Made in Belgium; 30 year warranty; dishwasher safe, although hand-washing recommended
Item number: 25924-41524
- KKay-DogVerified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Atlantis 3.5-quart Stainless Steel SaucierI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuperior quality
Exceptional cookware, this is by far the highest quality cookware I have ever owned. I no longer have to worry about burning sauces on simmer on my Bluestar cooktop, nearly impossible. I made the highest quality toffee with total ease. Making a white sauce is effortless also. the quality and craftmanship is second to none, heavy duty built to last. I will be purchasing the 4qt sauté pan, 8 qt stock pot and a proline skillet next.
- JJaneS.Verified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Atlantis 3.5-quart Stainless Steel SaucierI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoMy favorite
Great Stainless Steel Saucier. Heats evenly and quickly. Love it so much!
- FFixit-DavidVerified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Atlantis 3.5-quart Stainless Steel SaucierI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoAbsolute quality.
DeMeyere makes a number of different pot models and lines. The Atlantis or "7" appears to be their top of the line product offering. We bought a new set of pots having recently gone from gas to electric induction (and retired a complete set of Falk Copper Pots & Pans). I am amazed at how fast a pot of cold water comes to boil with induction. and the kitchen is cooler too.
One last thing-Demeyere if you're listening; use stickers with LESS GLUE!! It must have taken me 5-7 minutes to remove the labels!
- KkarlVerified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Atlantis 3.5-quart Stainless Steel SaucierI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoSuperb Pot!
I love this saucier -- more than I thought I would. It does everything it's supposed to do, and the best part is NO rivets! I didn't know how nice that would be -- when I first started using it, I found myself lightening my touch with the spatula when I would get to where the rivets would otherwise be, like in my Al-Clad. How nice to just squish through those zones now with no consideration of rivets! Cutlery and More have been great -- excellent customer service!
- JJudy15Verified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Atlantis 3.5-quart Stainless Steel SaucierI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoMy favorite pan
I have many pots and pans in my cupboard, but this one is now my favorite. It's very responsive to heat adjustments, a nice size, and the curve of the sides to the bottom facilitate stirring. Yes, the lid is wiggly and not a tight fit, but that is to allow steam to escape. Lid is insulated and heavy, so when it is set squarely on the pot it does a fine job of holding heat. Wish I'd gotten this pan long ago - clean-up is easy, too.