Demeyere Atlantis 2.3-quart Stainless Steel Saucepan
- 7-ply induction bottom remains flat and leads to 30% more efficiency on induction cookers
- Keeps heat within the pan, rather than heating up the surrounding air; speeds up cooking
- Durable, warp resistant, heavy gauge 7-ply stainless steel and copper base for even heating
- Includes heavy lid and drip-free rim for easy pouring; use for custards, sweet & savory sauces, melting chocolate, frosty and candy making, etc.
- Made in Belgium; 30 year warranty; dishwasher safe, although hand-washing recommended
Item number: 41418-41518
- DDraVerified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Atlantis 1.1-quart Stainless Steel SaucepanI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome little pot!
Works great, and a nice size for daily use. I have a larger size saucepan but I’m glad I purchased this smaller size.
- SsemmlaVerified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Atlantis 1.6-quart Stainless Steel SaucepanI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agogreat saucepan
superb quality. easy cleaning.
Use it mostly for small items like
eggs, sausages potato boiling
and some vegies.
I am very pleased with purchase.
Somewhat heavy and pricy.
But then again it is Demeyere Atlantis.
- OOldGuyVerified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Atlantis 2.3-quart Stainless Steel SaucepanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoA joy to use as well as to admirre.
I've had a Demeyere roasing pan for some time so I was delighted to consider this option when replacing a saucepan. I had a high quality non-stick aluminum saucepan for years but the non-stick coating was getting rough and we were probably eating some of the coating. This Demeyere saucepan is beautiful to look at an to use. I use it on a glass cooktop. The flat base heats up quickly. It cleans up easily and it's clear to see that there is no residual hiding of those polished surfaces. The lid functions as it should. There are no rivets to encroach on the interior. The construction is clearly top quality. The handle gives secure control.. This was a most worhwhile purchace!
- KKariVerified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Atlantis 1.6-quart Stainless Steel SaucepanI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful
This is my 6th Demeyere pan that I have purchased. This pan is not only beautiful, it heats up great and is easy to clean. I do prefer the Atlantis over the 5 ply, mostly for the looks, but it also has a heavier bottom.
- KKariVerified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Atlantis 1.1-quart Stainless Steel SaucepanI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFavorite pans
I love the look and functionality of these pans. They had me hooked on the first Demeyere pan I purchased. I am now buy additional pans when I can. These are my go to pans with their easy clean up and beautiful look. Just wished it did not take me as long to find them as it did, would have saved me money not buying all the other pans that I have.