Demeyere Atlantis 5.5-quart Stainless Steel Dutch Oven
- 7-ply induction bottom remains flat and leads to 30% more efficiency on induction cookers
- Keeps heat within the pot, rather than heating up the surrounding air; speeds up cooking
- Durable, warp resistant, heavy gauge 7-ply stainless steel and copper base for even heating
- Includes heavy lid and drip-free rim for easy pouring; perfect for fresh pasta, casseroles, meats, etc.
- Made in Belgium with a 30-year warranty, dishwasher safe, although hand-washing recommended
Item number: 41324
- M3Mel 3.Verified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Atlantis 8.9-quart Stainless Steel Dutch OvenI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWonderful pot!
I’ve been looking for this style of pan a long time-wider and shallower than a stock pot but with generous capacity. Much easier to store and move around. Just made Boeuf Bourguignon which turned out great in this Dutch oven. Heated nicely over medium heat, seared perfectly and washed up easily. I’m smitten and started saving for the 5.5 quart companion.
- KKennethVerified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Atlantis 8.9-quart Stainless Steel Dutch OvenI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoawesome pan
This pan arrived in perfect condition. No scratches anywhere. Not even the bottom.
We love the handles. They are big and sturdy. The lid fits perfectly and also has a great handle.
This is a heavy pan. The bottom is thick. It stays where you put it.
Heat transfer seems to be great. Liquid boils in the exact pattern of the electric element.
We are happy with this purchase.
- RRegularCookerVerified BuyerReviewingDemeyere Atlantis 8.9-quart Stainless Steel Dutch OvenI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoReally 4.95
I love this stainless Dutch Oven. It is perfect for my current needs but I do not like the unsealed seam around the bottom of the pan…it begs for drips to get caught. Also, I thought it would replace the Le Creuset Dutch Oven lost during a move. It will not. There are some things only cast iron and enamel can do. But this is still a substantial and versatile piece.