Demeyere 5-Plus 3-quart Stainless Steel Saucepan
- Durable 5-ply clad construction is 3-mm thick throughout for quick and even heating; 18/10 stainless steel interior, pure aluminum, aluminum alloy core, pure aluminum, and a satin finish 18/0 stainless steel magnetic exterior
- Cookware remains flat across the base as it heats for superior base stability, oil coats the surface evenly for great results every time
- Proprietary Silvinox finish removes impurities ensuring cookware surfaces retains its silvery shine even after years of use
- Stainless steel stay-cool welded handles are more durable and more hygienic, preventing the accumulation of food and grease; spill-proof pouring rim with tight-fitting lid that locks in moisture and flavor
- Stove, oven and broiler safe up to 500°F, can be used on all heating sources including induction
- Made in Belgium with a limited lifetime warranty; dishwasher safe, although hand-washing recommended
Item number: 18420-18520
- KKariVerified BuyerReviewingDemeyere 5-Plus 2-quart Stainless Steel SaucepanI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoFantastic pan
Extremely happy with my purchase of Demeter pans and am adding pieces as I can afford.
- KKatrineVerified BuyerReviewingDemeyere 5-Plus 4-quart Stainless Steel SaucepanI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoTop notch quality !
I bought the 4 quart saucepan as my second Demeyere purchase and I am eager to have more pieces. It’s a beauty and so well constructed. It’s a heavy pot which needs the helper handle that it has. Great pot for my marinara sauce among other things and has no hot or cold spots. I love this brand. It’s a luxury that’s well worth it for all my home cooking. This is the best clad stainless steel on the market in my opinion.
- KKazVerified BuyerReviewingDemeyere 5-Plus 2-quart Stainless Steel SaucepanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSimple all purpose
Nothing too exciting basic does the job but perfectly this is 4th piece have the Sauté and the larger rounded saucer and 11 inch fry pan with lid. Also have pronline 9.4 inch fry pan. All are great wish they made a smaller sauce pan and bakeware.
- OOkeefenokeeJoeReviewingDemeyere 5-Plus 2-quart Stainless Steel SaucepanI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoOH MY.....YOU'VE GOT TO GET ONE OF THESE!!!!
First of all, I am an All-Clad man. LOVE their products, and have cooked with them for almost two decades. Love my Viking cookware, too. Then....recently, my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to try piece of cookware from Demeyere. I purchased the Demeyere 5-Plus 2 QT Stainless Steel Saucepan just before Christmas simply to test it out and compare it to what I currently use. Plus, it was on sale, so, what the heck....I had nothing to lose. My pan arrived from Cutlery & More in short-order and was well packaged. I was impressed. Upon opening the product-box and examining the pan, I was blown away. Honestly, I was not expecting such a quality product. The overall manufacturing and attention to detail was nothing less than stunning. Although it is a Saucepan, it could easily fall into a category of "artwork." Just beautiful! Of course, the proof is in the pudding, so I immediately put it to good use. If the quality of build and beauty isn't enough to win you over, the functionality will absolutely push you over the edge. IT. COOKS. WONDERFULLY!!! Not only that, cleanup is a breeze, and after several uses, it still looks sparkling new. Needless to say, I am now a Demeyere man and currently trying to decide on my next Demeyere piece. I am HIGHLY recommending this product and urge all my friends to purchase one soon from Cutlery & More.
- HHz_zzzzzzVerified BuyerReviewingDemeyere 5-Plus 2-quart Stainless Steel SaucepanI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBeautiful pan
It’s so beautiful I can’t wait buying more from this collection. The handle is so much more comfortable than All Clad. I will replace all my All Clad pans that have a handle with Demeyere ones. It hits up quickly and evenly as advertised. I think the lid could be better by using glass instead of stainless steel because glass is heavier which is good for keeping steam inside and convenient for observation, but I would admit that the stainless steel lid looks better, so I don’t know. Anyway, pretty satisfied with this purchase.