Demeyere 5-Plus 15.7" x 13.3" Stainless Steel Roasting Pan with Rack
- Durable 5-ply clad construction is 3-mm thick throughout for quick and even heating; 18/10 stainless steel interior, pure aluminum, aluminum alloy core, pure aluminum, and a satin finish 18/0 stainless steel magnetic exterior
- Cookware remains flat across the base as it heats for superior base stability, oil coats the surface evenly for great results every time
- Proprietary Silvinox finish removes impurities ensuring cookware surfaces retains its silvery shine even after years of use
- Stainless steel stay-cool welded handles are more durable and more hygienic, preventing the accumulation of food and grease; spill-proof pouring rim for no-mess cooking
- Stove, oven and broiler safe up to 500°F, can be used on all heating sources including induction
- Made in Belgium with a limited lifetime warranty; dishwasher safe, although hand-washing recommended
Item number: 18740
- JKJoseph K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For 1 – 3 MonthsUses Product YearlyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSolid roasting pan
Another terrific piece to add to my Demeyere collection because their cookware is outstanding in all aspects. I gave away my all clad pans when I moved to the upscale Demeyere collection.
- 3304RaviVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBuy it
The material is well made. I was surprised at the quality and it was on sale.
- GgrandmapegVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoQuality Product
Can't yet give 5 stars as I haven't had a chance to use it as I anticipated. However, it is a solid piece of cookware and I'm really anxious to get a pork roast cooked in it. 30 yr. warranty speaks to pride and quality. Price was excellent. Second purchase from C and M and the service has been great, even during pandemic.
- SSeattlegirlVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoAS expected from demeyer
I used this roasting pan first time for a 16lb Turkey on thanksgiving day. The rack a bit small and sliding a bit when put it in oven. It fits bird fine. And I think it can easily fits 20lb bird. I an very happy with this purchase when it was time for cleaning. Just soak a shill, every thing wipes off with sponge. I hya couple of stainless steel backing sheet by all clad. Always needs to clean with bar keepers friend. Not this roster. 4 star only since it has not been time tested.
- JJMCapVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 2 out of 5 stars11 months agoLike the pan but wonder if 2nd or return
I ordered this Demeyere roaster that was on sale for a Black Friday special. It came promptly. . but I realized it was scratched up inside. I needed it for Thanksgiving so was not able to return it. Cutlery and More was not incredibly helpful about it. After reading other reviews on Cutlery & More I am wondering if this company gets factory seconds or returns that they sell. I was surprised to see the level of scratches on what I thought was a brand new roasting pan. For a pan that cost this much I would have expected it to be perfect.