Demeyere 5-Plus 10 Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- Durable 5-ply clad construction is 3-mm thick throughout for quick and even heating; 18/10 stainless steel interior, pure aluminum, aluminum alloy core, pure aluminum, and a satin finish 18/0 stainless steel magnetic exterior
- Cookware remains flat across the base as it heats for superior base stability, oil coats the surface evenly for great results every time
- Proprietary Silvinox finish removes impurities ensuring cookware surfaces retains its silvery shine even after years of use
- Stainless steel stay-cool welded handles are more durable and more hygienic, preventing the accumulation of food and grease; spill-proof pouring rim with tight-fitting lid that locks in moisture and flavor
- Stove, oven and broiler safe up to 500°F, can be used on all heating sources including induction
- Made in Belgium with a limited lifetime warranty; dishwasher safe, although hand-washing recommended
Item number: 18010
- JWJackie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfection!
We loved this so much that we turned around a week later and bought another set to give to our daughter and family.
- AAnnie5524Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat quality
Since most of my cookware was lost or stolen by movers, I have been looking at different cookware lines to purchase. Checked out all the lines at different kitchen stores as well as the new line Made In.Reading reviews etc. Finally decided on the Demeyere Industry as I have a gas cooktop.So far so good and have enjoyed them thus far. Will think about getting the larger sauté pan down the road and if I had induction I probably would have went for the Atlanta line. What pleased me even more was the price I obtained these from you and your payment options. The way the handles are welded makes a lot of sense. And the finish on the pans is excellent.
- SSharonVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat product and exceptional customer service
Fantastic business and staff support