Chef's Choice 3 Stage Model 151 Stainless Steel Universal Electric Knife Sharpener
- For use with all brands of European, Asian or American knives
- Produces 15° edges; the perfect balance of sharpness and durability
- Brushed stainless steel housing, 3 electric stages, heavy duty 125-watt motor
- Will also easily sharpen your older 20° edges to a sharper 15°
- Precision angle guides for foolproof sharpening from heel to tip
- Made in USA with a 3 year warranty
Item number: SH0151SS21
- JMJim M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Bought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayEasy to Get Professional Results
Clear, easy to follow instructions for most types of knives.
- SSMCSRVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat sharpener
This sharpener has made my life much easier. My wife has 20 quality knives which she wants to keep sharp, it took a lot of time to get them all sharp
running them all through 1, 2, and 3 but now just a few pulls on # 3 and it's razor sharp.
- EExpungnoVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoFantatic Electric Knife Sharpener
I am so happy I bought Model 151 Stainless Steel Electric Knife Sharpener. I previously tried to use a sharpening stone and I scratched some of my knives. The
Model 151 was so easy to use and far sharper than I could do by hand on a stone. I could not believe that the knives could be razor sharp. I recommend this sharpener highly If you want the sharpest knives ever.
- BBubsVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoon my wish list
I bought one for me and one as a gift. I have only used mine once so far on three knives. It did excellent job on the knives. Very easy to use. Do not know how it will hold up over time.
- LGLee G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoFirst quality, great performance
You'll never buy another knife sharpener. We are so satisfied with our older model Chef's Choice unit that we bought several of these newer models as Christmas gifts for extended family. There's no down-side to this product. It does what it is supposed to do: a razor sharp knife in only a minute or so.