All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless 2-quart Saucepan
- Brushed finish 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of 18/10 stainless steel and aluminum for warp-free durability and supremely even heating that eliminates hot spots
- Stainless steel handles and rivets are permanently secured for easy grip; complete with tight-fitting polished stainless steel lid with riveted handles
- Flared edges allow drip-free pouring; size or capacity laser etched on the base
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, oven and broiler safe up to 600°F
- Bonded, Engineered & Assembled in the USA with a limited lifetime warranty; hand-washing recommended
Item number: 8701004133
- IIrmaverickVerified BuyerReviewingAll-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless 3-quart Saucepan with Loop HandleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect size
Need another sauce pan and this one fit the bill perfectly
- BWBrian W.Verified BuyerReviewingAll-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless 3-quart Saucepan with Loop HandleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWell designed
We were using an aluminum pot to make fudge with. One of out team members was struggling to pour the fudge out. Our boss saw this saucepan with the safety loop. Not only is it easier to pour, it cut 2 minutes off each batch production time, because it heats more quickly.
Since it holds the heat we don't have to rush to pour each batch into the container. It worked so well we just bought a 2nd pan. The team is impressed.
- FFernCVerified BuyerReviewingAll-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless 3-quart Saucepan with Loop HandleI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBest stainless steel pan
I have purchased stainless steel in the past by other brands, cannot compare to All-Clad. I make a Portuguese dish that usually takes me 30 to 40 minutes, with this pan, took only 20 minutes. I have purchased 3 pans in the past month, love this brand
- SSukiVerified BuyerReviewingAll-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless 4-quart Saucepan with Loop HandleI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThe best
Had 4 qt from many years ago. Wanted d5 . Amazing . The only thing it’s heavier than no d5 Version . But who cares
- VVFungVerified BuyerReviewingAll-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless 1.5-quart SaucepanI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat product!
This was my first 5-ply stainless steel saucepan. Love it.