All-Clad d3 Stainless 4-quart Weeknight Pan
- Classic 3-ply construction made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable stainless steel all the way around for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution
- Stainless steel handles and rivets are permanently secured for easy grip; complete with tight-fitting polished stainless steel lid with riveted handles
- Flared edges allow drip-free pouring; size or capacity laser etched on the base
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, oven and broiler safe up to 600°F
- Bonded, Engineered & Assembled in the USA with a limited lifetime warranty; hand-washing recommended
Item number: 8701005075
- EEpicAKVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat size
I just received this pan and used it to cook a rib-eye roast. It seared great on a medium heat and then finished it in the oven. Great results. I really like this pan.
- Ssierra10Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoOutstanding Pan
We bought this pan to add to our set and it immediately became the mos used. It holds a lot of food and makes cooking dinner much easier. It heats evenly and there is no more burned edges.
- GGratefulVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoEnjoying
I was actually looking more for a 6 quart sauce pan to replace a much heavier pot, but I wasn't careful at looking at this. But I am keeping this anyway. I put it to good use; it cleans up easily with Barkeepers Friend and is a nice companion piece to the sauté pan that I have.
- RRosieVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoWorkhorse
This my favorite pan. Comes out of the cupboard more than any other pan.
I use it to stir fry, braise, steam, oven roasting. Lots of room for liquids.