All-Clad d3 Stainless 10 Piece Cookware Set
- Classic 3-ply construction made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable stainless steel all the way around for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution
- Stainless steel handles and rivets are permanently secured for easy grip; complete with tight-fitting polished stainless steel lids with riveted handles
- Flared edges allow drip-free pouring, saucepans feature straight sides; size or capacity laser etched on the base
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, oven and broiler safe up to 600°F
- Bonded, Engineered & Assembled in the USA with a limited lifetime warranty; hand-washing recommended
Item number: 8400000962
- MOMom of 3.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat cookware
This is top notch cookware, made in the USA
- RRocalinaVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat product, food tastes great
We bought this set ~3 weeks ago. So far, we love that the material is safe, non-toxic, the pots heat evenly and the food tastes great. Since we are new to this material, we are learning how to take care of it. We have a pan that turn white at the bottom, not sure why. Also, we don't want to scratch them, but just the sponge is not enough to keep them shiny and clean. That's the only thing you need to learn how to clean and maintain them. But I'd recommend these set 100%
- NNatiVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLove it
I love the way it looks and also the way it cook, food cooks even easy to clean the only thing I didn’t like is that when you cook it leave a white residue on the bottom of the pot it does come out but that’s the only thing I’m a little disappointed but other than that I love it
- DDvanVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoAwesome cookware
This was a life time dream i made happen. Always wanted these. Metal utensils do make marks on the interior so i would not use. Add a little oil and food doesn't stick.
- MMUDMUTTVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoShould have bought years ago.
All-clad is everything it is said to be. There is a reason it is used as the standard everything else is compared to.