All-Clad Copper Core 10 Piece Cookware Set
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for fast and even heating, warp-free strength and ultimate responsiveness
- Stainless steel handles and rivets are permanently secured for easy grip; complete with tight-fitting polished stainless steel lids with riveted handles
- Flared edges allow drip-free pouring; size or capacity laser etched on the base
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, oven and broiler safe up to 600°F
- Bonded, Engineered & Assembled in the USA with a limited lifetime warranty; hand-washing recommended
Item number: 8400002116
- JJimmyleeVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAwesome cookware
Had for about a month and the cooking is remarkable. Cleanup is easy and they still look like they did the day I bought them. Completely satisfied
- UBUrdee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoA Caterer Dream Come True
I launched my very First catering Company two years ago and I have always heard Beautiful things about All-Clad and Boy were they right!! Cooking with this set has truly made a world of different. My dishes come out perfect from from fried to sautéed it all comes out perfect with All- Clad. Urdee Bs Southern Size Servings LLC truly thanks you!!!
- JJean2010Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoLove, Love, LOVE
I have bought SO many different brands of cookware, and spent so much money.
I bought the All Clad Copper Core cookware set. In the short time that I have used it. It is hands down the BEST
- SMSommet M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoWhat a difference these make to my cooking!
I'm a single guy do the 10-piece was plenty. Everything I've cooked in these pans tastes better! I'm talking about recipes I've made for years and thought were perfected. What a difference! And they don't stick either. I made scrambled eggs in the 10-inch skillet with a little butter and they came awesome. Nothing stock! I'm thoroughly impressed.
- MMattVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoAmazing Quality!
Finally decided to upgrade my cookware from the standard Walmart, China-made junk that most people start out with. I compared the different grades all-clad offers and decided to splurge on copper core. I could not be more pleased with the performance and great looks of this cookware. Much more even heating which makes the entire pan useable. The no drip pouring edge is an extremely nice feature. No more sauce dripping down the side of the pan and burning when it gets to the bottom.
I can only think of two downsides to buying this cookware. The first being cost. This set is expensive and there is no way around that. I got mine for a little over a grand on sale, and they even threw in a lasagna pan and two oven mitts. I cook a lot, almost every day. I considered that this set will be the last set I will ever have to buy. I will be enjoying the excellent thermal qualities and design of this stuff for the rest of my life. That really isn't a lot of money in the long run. The second downside is weight. This stuff is solidly built, and metal has weight. Of course most of the larger pans come with handles on both sides to deal with this issue, so it isn't really a big deal. Just be aware that you won't be able to easily wing this stuff around in the kitchen like you could with the Wally World pans.
Overall, this is top notch cookware built to last a lifetime, in fact probably several lifetimes. If you cook a lot and want the best, this is it. Also a big thumbs up to Cutlery…