Wusthof Pro 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
- Precision stamped, high-carbon German stainless steel blade that sharpens easily and stays sharp
- 56 Rockwell Hardness; 10° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Designed exclusively for the tough day-to-day demands of the commercial kitchen
- Santoprene nonslip handle, provides safety and comfort
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 4860-7
- SNSusan N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCOMFORT AND SHARP
It was a comortable fit right out of box/ I am being more careful using this knife for now because how sharp it is/ It is great!
- BBillCPCI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoGreat purchase
I made my selection based up how this knife felt in my hand; you have to feel comfortable with a knife to use it - simple as that! This felt perfect - the gripping is exceptional. My son is a chef who uses the classics. I am a foodie who can still whip his butt in the kitchen. If if you want to beat a trained chef buy the Wusthof Pro's.
- LLizzyMomVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoReceived with JOY!
I purchased this santoku knife for the anniversary of my daughter and son-in-law. After it arrived I was thanked with gushing comments. Just what we really needed, Mom. It's been in constant use and we love it. I did quite a lot of research to find the best knife and found the santoku knife the best for slicing vegetables, as compared with a chef's knife. As vegetarians, they do a lot of cutting and slicing. I also sought the best materials for a santoku knife and this website provided a very high quality knife at a very reasonable price. Now it's time to order one for myself! I recommend this knife from the glowing comments from my kids. I can't comment on the appearance of the knife because I shipped it directed to them, but the picture on the website showed a very attractive and well built blade and handle, safer to use. I like knives with the attribute of those indentations that don't allow vegetables to stick to the blade and am sure they will appreciate this feature.
- ATAthenis T.Verified BuyerWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoStamped not Forged
I bought this knife as a gift because I’ve bought many Wusthof knives from c&M and I’ve been pleased with the the wuality and in this case, it met the price point desired. However l, avoid purchasing stamped stainless steel due to the lower quality of metal compared to forged. So I do not expect this knife to hold its edge for long depending on frequency of use. I would recommend their forged series of chefs knives and utilize knives like this one for specific tasks.