Shun Premier 8" Chef's Knife
VG-MAX steel core, Damascus clad with 34 micro-layers on each side of SUS410/SUS431 stainless steel; full tang
Hammered Tsuchime finish, helps release the food from the blade easily when slicing
Rockwell Hardness: 60-61; hand-sharpened Japanese double-bevel blade angle 16° (each side)
Contoured walnut PakkaWood handle accommodates right and left-handed users
Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a limited lifetime warranty
Item number: TDM0706
- J7Jason 7.Verified BuyerReviewingShun Premier 6" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery Sharp!
Bought this for my wife who has very smell hands. She loves this knife and I want a bigger one for me!
- RRC76Verified BuyerReviewingShun Premier 10" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat balance and light weight.
This was bought as a gift to my wife. She has arthritis in her hands. The balance, light weight, and ability to maintain a razor sharp edge is all a plus. We have gradually replaced her standard Shun knives for the Premier knives giving her other Shun knives to our grandson who also loves to cook. The Premier is a great aid to her cooking which she loves to do.
- BBryce99Verified BuyerReviewingShun Premier 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoOutstanding Knife!
This knife is everything you want in a chef's knife: razor sharp, stays sharp, comfortable handle and balanced.
Oh - and it's also beautifully finished.
- BBetsyVerified BuyerReviewingShun Premier 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBeautiful and Sharp!
I love love love this knife! It was worth the money and I totally enjoy slicing and dicing veggies. I am vegan...so that’s all I do, constantly, and this makes the task so much easier. The handle and look of the knife are also beautiful and eye-catching, which appeals to the artist in me!
- MMegalodon21ReviewingShun Premier 6" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoScary Sharp Knife!!!!
I bought this knife because I didn't have any Shun knives in my collection at the time and wanted to try one. I was able to pick it up during the black friday sale for a wonderfully low price, but I would pay regular price knowing what I know now. I was shocked at how sharp this thing was out of the box, might be one of the sharpest knives I have gotten so far. I like to collect knives so I have many Wusthof, Zwilling, Enso, Miyabi, and Yaxell knives and this knife is one of the sharpest. I also love the handle it is beautiful to look at and very comfortable in your hand as well.