Zwilling Tanrei 8" Chef's Knife
- 101 layers of new Zwilling Friodurx2 ice-hardened premium steel with Damascus design encasing the FC63 core
- 63° Rockwell Hardness, 9-12° double bevel blade angle for scalpel-like sharpness and extreme durability
- Triple-riveted fine Micarta handle with handsome embossed Zwilling logo at the center
- German engineered, curved bolster promotes professional pinch grip as well as allowing cutting the whole length of the blade
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 30571-201
- JPJohn P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product WeeklyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful and solid knife!
This is a beautiful knife! I've only used it a about 10 times as of yet, but it has a good balance to it and it came fairly sharp. After the first few uses I hit it on the wetstones and now it has a very sharp edge that seems to hold well with honing each use. Definitely a good addition to the collection.