Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron 3.5-quart Meringue Braiser
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention; durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Ergonomic knob and wide-loop handles are designed for easy lifting; stainless steel knob is safe at any temperature
- Tight-fitting domed lid is specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, ceramic, electric, gas, halogen and oven; metal utensil safe
- Made in France with a lifetime warranty; dishwasher safe, although hand-washing recommended
Item number: 21180030716041
- SCSusan C.Verified BuyerReviewingLe Creuset Signature Cast Iron 3.5-quart Deep Teal BraiserI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? FemaleBought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product WeeklyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoYou beautiful thing!
As an owner of eight other pieces of Le Creuset cookware in white, I am well aware of how they perform- but this is my first teal-colored braised and it’s MAGNIFICENT!!!
- LBLittle B.Verified BuyerReviewingLe Creuset Signature Cast Iron 3.5-quart Cerise BraiserI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGot the Good one this time!
My wife had a less expensive version of this pan it was her everyday go to pan, until the inside finish chipped and started to flake up she was so upset, I just had to make it better, she now has a new favorite pan with a lifetime warranty, and my meals are back on track, happy wife = happy husband.
- HhobbychefVerified BuyerReviewingLe Creuset Signature Cast Iron 3.5-quart Cerise BraiserI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoFirst Le Creuset but won't be the last.
Had always wanted a Dutch oven, but I decided the braiser would better suit my needs. Glad I did. Cooked a wonderful chicken cacciatore Day after I received it. I love it. Finish is beautiful.