Kramer Stainless Damascus 20 Piece Ultimate Collection
- Features a 101-layer blade with a deep-etched chevron Damascus design and SG2 super-steel core; 63 Rockwell Hardness
- Full tang tapered, triple riveted, linen micarta handle with signature decorative center pin
- Traditional 3-step hand-honed edge; 9 to 12° angle on each side for ultimate sharpness
- Blades are hand-finished, sharpened twice using a traditional honbazuke honing technique by skilled Japanese artisans, followed by a whetstone, custom grits and mirror polishing on a leather wheel
- Made in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 34952-021
- ICIron c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoThe best knife!!!
This is the set I have wanted for a long time. Thank you cuterandmore. Great price!!! Very happy with the purchase.
- GGaryVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoFunctional works of art
This set is incredible in both looks and functionality. The handles fill your hand and feel sturdy. There is plenty of clearance for your hand and the blade shape rolls well on a cutting board. The sharpening set I put to the test on an old dull knife, the result was scalpel sharpness I could shave with...Literally I did! I never got results close to the sharpness attained with this kit. You have to enjoy the craftsmanship to deal with the cost of admission but if you appreciate damascus steel as an art form you will love these knives.