Kramer Bamboo Sink Bridge
- Constructed of durable bamboo
- Will accommodate water stones up to 10.25" in length
- Sink bridge will extend to fit kitchen sinks up to 24"
- Made in China
Item number: 34999-203
- MMuchikVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat stone holder
Great stone holder. Very practical and very well built. Not only for Kramer stones, it can be sharpened with any whetstone, it is easily adapted to any whetstone.
- DDon,Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGood Stuff
I bought this because it look'd like it would work good and it does.Holds stones solid,no slipping,easy clean-up.
- MMarkVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSteady clamp for sharpening with easy water access
I bought this sharpening stone clamp to stop my stones from slipping and better contain the water mess with the sink instead of over a plastic box. As I get steadier it works even better for sharpening. It is nice to not try sharpening down inside the confines of a box. The clamp is not rock solid but it is way better than just being loose on a table. I would guess 95% or better rock solid. Smooth strokes eliminate a slight wiggle due to sink shape. It is also approved by my wife!
- BBobVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoI've been needing this
The bamboo sink bridge is the perfect way to hold whetstones and to keep the dirt from knife sharpening off the counter. This bridge is very well built and the finish is super smooth. It also has sticky feet that are suitable for benches if Arkansas type stones are used due to the need for honing oil. Overall great product, I highly recommend.
- JGJose G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat product
Well crafted and beautiful. Very practical y very well built. Not only for Kramer stones, but can be easily adapted for any whetstone.